Handmade Sakura Hair Pin | Air Dry Clay | Size 5 cm X 6 cm | 0.2 oz
Handmade Sakura Hair Pin | Air Dry Clay | Size 5 cm X 6 cm | 0.2 oz by 4T_ClayFlowers at Nicky's Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product Description: Made to order. It takes me about 3 days to create. I use high quality air dry clay from start to end by my hands. No two
Made to order. It takes me about 3 days to create. I use high quality air dry clay from start to end by my hands. No two pieces will be exactly alike, just like a real flower! They are very lightweight and beautiful.
Each hair pin comes with:
- 2 Sakura flowers
- 2 buds
- 2 leafs
The colors are painted with high quality Winsor acylic & oils and Mungyo soft pastels.
- The length is ~5 cm, width is ~6 cm
- The total weight is ~0.2 oz
Important storage note:
- Unlike a real flower, these flowers don't like water or too much sunlight. Please take care to not let it get wet or store in a hot bright area.
- Take care to not drop the flower.
- Don't tear off parts of flowers.
- Remove dust with a soft brush, do not use water.
- Avoid negative temperatures as clay loses its durability.
Thank you for visiting my little handmade shop. I'm always coming up with new designs. Please feel free to message me any questions/inquiries and I'll do my best to provide you with the best handmade clay flowers!