Small Round "1 Reale" Pirate Coin Reproduction Cob Pendant with Custom 14k Bezel and Stationary Barrel Bail by Crisol Jewelry (Atocha Shipwreck Replica)
Small Round ''1 Reale'' Pirate Coin Reproduction Cob Pendant with Custom 14k Bezel and Stationary Barrel Bail by Crisol Jewelry (Atocha Shipwreck Replica) by Crisol Jewelry at Nicky's Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - 14K solid gold bezel with sterling silver coin. - The entire bezel in this piece including the bail is solid yellow 14k gold. It is NOT gold
- The entire bezel in this piece including the bail is solid yellow 14k gold. It is NOT gold filled or gold plated. You will find the quality and durability of my bezels surpass my competitors and are made to withstand everyday wear.
- The coin inside the bezel is solid sterling silver with a purity of .925
- The coin inside this bezel is a reproduction of an actual shipwreck coin equivalent to "1 Reale". Coins like this were rescued in the famous Atocha shipwreck recovery by Mel Fisher and were the target of pirates during colonial times.
- 1" in Height
- 3/4" in Length
- Compares to the size of a US dime.
- Versatile coin that's great for men, women, or children.
- Can fit up to a 5mm chain.
- This pendant comes with a leather cord and is packaged in a velvet gift box at no extra charge.
- A fantastic tropical souvenir or historical gift idea!
- Please Note: This is strictly a replica. This is not an authentic shipwreck or pirate coin. It is however a replication of an actual treasure coin.
- All my pieces are made to order and are inspected thoroughly for quality. You can expect your pendant to match the pictures above.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Copyright of Crisol Jewelry