The Large Reader
The Large Reader by Peg and Awl at Nicky's Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a larger version of our Reader tote. Inspired by my “Weekly Readers” book club tote that served as my bag for many years, this small tote
Waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Leather handles from deadstock to well-worn WWII gunsling
- Vintage fabric pocket lining varies from bag to bag
- Brass rivets
- Fits most iPads and other tablets
- 1 exterior pocket
- 7 canvas colours available
- Minimally packaged with a letterpressed tag and string
- Made in Philadelphia, Penna.
Though some products may take up to 7 days to ship, most are in-stock and ready to ship immediately. Please inquire about the readiness of specific products.
Approximately 11 oz.
Inches: 13.5″ tall by 12″ wide
Metric: 34 cm tall by 30.5 cm wide
Inches: Approximately 21″ long; 10″ handle drop
Metric: Approximately 53.5 cm long; 25.5 cm handle drop
Inches: 7.5″ wide by 5.5″ tall
Metric: 19 cm wide by 14 cm tall
|Brand:||Peg and Awl|
|Color:||Colors available: Coal, Moss, Radish, Rook, Slate, Spice & Truffle|