Waxed Canvas Tote
Waxed Canvas Tote by Peg and Awl at Nicky's Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Constructed with durable waxed canvas and finished with brown vegetable tanned leather, the Tote is a blank slate waiting to be marked with the
For those city dwellers, travelers and others wanting more security, choose to include the optional detachable zipper that tucks neatly in the bag when not needed.
Waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Adjustable and detachable leather strap
- Leather handles and strap from vegetable-tanned leather
- Vintage fabric pocket lining varies from bag to bag
- Fits up to a 13″ laptop
- 1 large exterior, 5 interior pockets
- Available with a vintage zipper upgrade*
- Made in Philadelphia, Penna.
Though some products may take up to 7 days to ship, most are in-stock and ready to ship immediately. Please inquire about the readiness of specific products.
Approximately 1 lb. 4 oz.
Inches: 10.5″ tall by 16″ wide (top), 12″ wide (bottom) by 6″ deep
Inches: Approximately 50″ long; 19″ shoulder drop
Inches: Approximately 10″ long; 4″ handle drop
Inches: 16″ wide by 7.5″ tall
Inches: Two 5.5″ wide by 7″ tall; One 2″ wide by 7″ tall; Two pen/pencil sized
|Brand:||Peg and Awl|
|Color:||Colors available: Coal, Moss, Radish, Rook, Slate, Spice & Truffle|