Weekender by Peg and Awl at Nicky's Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Weekender is an extra-large bag for weekends – or weeks – away. It was inspired by an antique Air Force bag and suitably fits in the overhead
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Leather handles from deadstock to well-worn WWII gunsling
- Vintage zipper colour varies from bag to bag
- Brass rivets
- 1 exterior and 2 interior pockets
- 7 canvas colours available
- Minimally packaged with a letterpressed tag and string
- Made in Philadelphia, Penna.
Though some products may take up to 7 days to ship, most are in-stock and ready to ship immediately. Please inquire about the readiness of specific products.
Approximately 2 lbs. 10 oz.
Inches: 14″ tall by 23″ long by 10″ wide
Metric: 35.4 cm tall by 58.4 cm long by 25.4 cm wide
Inches: Approximately 24″ long, shoulder drop 11″
Metric: Approximately 61 cm long, shoulder drop 28 cm
Inches: 7.75″ wide (top), 11″ wide (bottom) by 8.75″ tall
Metric: 19.7 cm wide (top), 27.9 cm (bottom) by 22.2 cm tall
Two 4″ wide (top), 5″ wide (bottom) by 5″ tall
Metric: Two 10.2″ wide (top), 12.7 cm wide (bottom) by 12.7 cm tall
|Brand:||Peg and Awl|
|Color:||Colors available: Coal, Moss, Radish, Rook, Slate, Spice & Truffle|